|_ _|__ ___ / __|___ _ __ _ __
| |/ -_) -_) (__/ _ \ ' \| '_ \
TeeComp is a modification of the standard Teeworlds client (client mod).
It includes several features players from Unreal Tournament or Quake like.
The binary file is guaranteed without aimbot, cheating system, virus, keylogger or any other malware that could
damage your system or send personal data over the Internet.
* Custom Tees' colors in team games
* HUD colors matching Tees' ones
* Flags colors matching Tees' ones
* Force opponents' skin
* Use DM colors in team games
* Custom name plates colors by team
* Shadow under the name plates for an improved readability
* Score displayed in name plates
* Custom laser color
* Stat board with
* Frags, deaths, and suicides count
* Ratio or net score
* Frags per minute
* Frags and deaths for each weapon
* Captured flags count
* Displaying of Tee's speed
* Disabling chat
* Player following while spectating
* Automatic demo recording
* Automatic screenshot at the end of the match
All these features are also available when watching a demo recorded from a standard client.
TeeComp is compatible with any game mode accepting standard clients.
TeeComp is available for Windows (XP or better) and Linux.
Check http://eigan.no/tee/ for Mac versions.
After downloading the file, unzip (untar) it in your Teeworlds folder and run teecomp.exe (teecomp) instead
of teeworlds.exe (teeworlds).
TeeComp, by Alban 'spl0k' Feron
but two or three lines are from torch ;)
Based on the standard Teeworlds client, mainly by Magnus 'matricks' Auvinen
With some advices from Sd`, Tho, Eve and some other MonkeyStyle members
- Fixed connection crash when one wished to display scores
- Added warmup end support with stats
- Added ability to choose which fields are displayed on the global stat board
- Added fields to the global stat board:
- Captured flags
- Added an individual stat board
- Added ability to hide the flag when we're carrying it
- Added ability to force other players' skins
- Added option to use DM colors in team games
- Added option to change laser color
- Added ability to mute chat
- Added player following in spectator mode
- Fixed auto screenshot applying to demos
- Chat now use Tees colors
- Added a 'Reset to defaults' button to the settings page
- Team names now match Tees colors in the score board and in-game menu.
- First release